返回列表 发新帖

[游戏下载] 【搬运自费】Netral GD: VS Mary (Test Final version) - 1 Grab Attack for Mery ...

[复制链接]
累计签到:66 天
连续签到:1 天

主题

回帖

积分

用户组:联盟人类
UID:31285

积分信息:
浮云:203
金钱:586
精华:0
贡献:0
精华贴:0篇
阅读权限:30
注册时间: 2020-2-12

在线时间: 246 小时
最后登录: 2024-5-11

联系方式:

发表在  2024-2-24 15:26:42  | 显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式
Netral GD: VS Mary (Test Final version) - 1 Grab Attack for Mery and Mika是之前发的Netral GD: VS Mary (Test Final version) - 5th attack Mika新版本更新,昨天Feb 23 18:42早上刚发布的,最后一个图片上写着的

Hello, everyone! It's been a while since I've updated on this game, but that doesn't mean I've abandoned it!
No! My first project will live on!
About the update it is clear from the title that I added a new type of attack in the final battle.
These are grabbing type attacks. If a player is caught in this attack, he will get a debuff. And if he doesn't get out in time, the debuff becomes permanent.
In the first attack, after magic, both opponents will use their socked feet.
Mery will heighten your senses and make the player HATE the smell of socks. Mika on the contrary will charm the player and make him love socks and their smell.
How does this affect the battle ? Well, attacks involving socks will do more damage. So try not to get this debuff!
The QTE system that was in the recent update to SS2 has been applied to release from capture. There is nothing complicated and you can make a test before the battle.
That's it! The next update will be with a new enemy. But when will it be? Maybe in the summer.
Good luck in the game! I hope you enjoy the new attacks!
Don't forget to post bugs or ask me about the update here or in my discord if anything is unclear.  

自己昨天下载后也试完了一下更新的蛮不错的也打过。我也转度盘了让你们方便
下好后后面+.zip,然后解压后另一个文件再+.zip

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/16Bvo6_XSmqQn_tnuVfQO7g
游客,本付费内容需要支付 20金钱 才能浏览支付

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
。。。。。。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛充值客服 
内容审核、补档 
主题举报客服

论坛讨论①群:
Macrophiliafan论坛 ①群
论坛讨论②群:
Macrophiliafan论坛 ②群
论坛讨论③群:
Macrophiliafan论坛 ③群
论坛讨论VIP群:
Macrophiliafan论坛 VIP群
工作时间(周一-周五):
18:00-22:00
工作时间(周末):
12:00-22:00

新人须知

尊敬的论坛用户:

由于以前论坛域名在移动网络下无法访问,目前已经启用备用域名www.52gts.com,原有老域名www.macrophiliafan.vip同时使用,但会跳转到新域名

关于我们
关于我们
管理申请
友情链接交换
帮助中心
FAQ须知
论坛服务
门户
论坛
文库
联系我们
官方QQ群